Sunday, March 7, 2010

Loss of time

Holding onto the past is like,
Trying to hold onto water your with hands.
No
matter how hard you try,
It will slip through your grasp.





I feel as though there is not enough time for anything now. Time is being spent on going to lectures, studying, doing assignments, going to shops, cooking, cleaning up, laundry, gyming, prelecture reading, reading supplementary materials, going to swim for toning and sleeping. There is never enough time to do anything. Maybe its better for me to be away from Melbourne since I would never have the time needed to spend with friends or anyone in particular.

I guess once in a while is okay to sacrifice sleep. If anyone has yet to hear what happened Friday, well here's the story:

1. Went clubbing till 4:30am (Had 2 red Bulls...)
2. Maccas Run
3. Went to swim in the pool at 5am (Couldn't sleep with the red bulls still pumping)
4. Attempted to study at 7 (Epic Fail, mind was fatigued but body was on overdrive)
5. Went to outdoor waves pool in Darwin from 10am-6:30pm
6. Had dinner at 8pm
7. Went to watch movie but audio was down so Table tennis took over
8. Finished up at 1pm
9. Finally Slept at 2


It may seem like I'm pretty busy with my social life, but I guess that's what happens when you are mentally fatigued, haha. Won't be doing that anytime soon. Btw clubbing isnt that great lol

Hopefully I will have more posted up in the near future.
See you next time


No Regrets
DJ Long

No comments:

Post a Comment